This November, at Europe’s largest careers exhibition, Pilot Careers Live, we’ll be giving away 2 trial flights in a Diamond DA42, 2 sets of Bose QC35 headphones and 4 pairs of Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses to some lucky future pilots who visit the Leading Edge stand.
Pilot Careers Live runs across two days, 1 – 2 November, at the Sofitel, Terminal 5, London Heathrow. With airline representatives, useful seminars and industry experts, it’s the ideal place to find out more about a professional flying career.
We are offering free entry on both days of the event, as well as the chance to win one our fantastic prizes.
For free tickets and a chance to win a prize, complete the form at https://lea19.wpengine.com/pcl-nov2019/
Join us at the Leading Edge Aviation stand on either 1 or 2 November to validate your giveaway entry. We look forward to seeing you there!
Terms and Conditions
- Leading Edge Aviation is hosting a giveaway at the Pilot Careers Live exhibition on 1st and 2nd November 2019. Registered office: Leading Edge Aviation, London Oxford Airport, Airways House 2nd Floor, Oxford, OX5 1RA
- The total prizes are: 2x Trial flights in a Diamond DA40 aircraft at London Oxford Airport, 2x Bose QC35 Noise cancelling headphones, 4x Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses.
- 1x DA40 Trial flight, 1x Bose Noise cancelling headphones and 2x Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses will be given away on each day of the event.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom and EU aged 17 years or over, except employees of Leading Edge Aviation and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. To receive a code for free entry to Pilot Careers Live, please complete the form at https://lea19.wpengine.com/pcl-nov2019/
- To enter, please visit https://lea19.wpengine.com/pcl-nov2019/ and complete the form. You will then receive an email with a code and link to book free tickets to the Pilot Careers Live event on either the 1st or 2nd November 2019. At the event, visit the Leading Edge stand (stand 31) and validate your entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 14:00, 2nd November 2019. After this time, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Winners will be chosen at random, by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- Winner will be announced on social media and notified directly by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 90 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cash equivalents will not be made available.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners will each agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners names will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.