You have various legal rights in relation to the information you give us, or which we collect about you, which are:
- You have a right to access the information we hold about you free of charge, together with various information about why and how we’re using your information, to whom we may have disclosed that information, where we originally got the information and how long we’ll use your information.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to ask us to erase the information we hold about you (the ‘right to be forgotten’). Please note that this right can only be exercised in certain circumstances and, if you ask us to erase your information and we’re not able to do so, we’ll explain why not.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your information where:
- the information we hold about you is inaccurate
- we’re using your information unlawfully
- we no longer need to use the information
- we don’t have a legitimate reason to use the information.
Please note that we may continue to store your information, or use your information for the purpose of legal proceedings or for protecting the rights of any other person.
- You have the right to ask us to transmit the information we hold about you to another person or company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right can only be exercised in certain circumstances and, if you ask us to transmit your information and we’re not able to do so, we’ll explain why not.
- Where we use/store your information because it’s necessary for our legitimate business interests, you have the right to object to us using/storing your information. We’ll stop using/storing your information unless we can demonstrate why we believe we have a legitimate business interest which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Where we use/store your data because you’ve given us your specific, informed and unambiguous consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to object to us using/storing your information for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise any of your legal rights in respect of the personal data which we hold about you, please contact Leading Edge Aviation by writing to our address (see Contact us section on our website).
You also have the right, at any time, to lodge a complaint with the competent Information Commissioner’s Office if you believe we’re not complying with the laws and regulations relating to the use/storage of the information we collect about you.
We may use automated decision-making processes during selection (employee and cadet candidates) where specific prerequisites, like rights to work or education qualifications, apply to the role or campaign for which you are applying.
Changes to our policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on our website and, where appropriate, we’ll let you know either by post or email. Please check our website often to see if there have been any updates or changes to our policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Leading Edge Aviation
Airways House 2nd Floor
London Oxford Airport
You may also email us via the Contact us section on our website.
Data Protection Officer: Katie Broadhurst