We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our expanding team based at London Oxford Airport and be a part of this exciting journey into delivering world class flight training.
The role of the Operations Manager is to manage and co-ordinate Leading Edge Aviation operations to ensure aircraft, simulator and instructor resources are used as safe, efficiently and effectively as possible andin accordance with Leading Edge Aviation and EASA training requirements. Working closely with the management team you will support student pilots who will require experienced guidance as they look to undertake their flying training. In addition to day to day departmental management, the role will include;
- Planning and co-ordinating the daily flying and simulator programmes to ensure maximum aircraft, simulator and instructor utilisation is achieved
- To ensure adherence to relevant regulations and procedures, including flight time limitations, in coordination with Head of Training
- Liaising with Airport Operations to ensure the efficient delivery of the planned Flying Programme including:
- Organising refuelling of the aircraft and file fuel receipts
- Managing the aircraft movements at the home airport, ensuring the required aircraft are out and ready to fly for the first daily sortie and Hangered at the end of the day
- Initiate the emergency procedure in case of accidents or incidents involving our aircraft or personnel.
- In conjunction with the management team, manage and track student progress throughout training, including monitoring student course hours to ensure compliance
Successful candidates will have Flight Planning and Operational experience, with sound knowledge of national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
In addition to a Competitive Salary, we are able to offer:
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Family Friendly working options
- A positive, warm and friendly working environment
If this sounds like a role that you may be interested in, please contact our Katie Broadhurst, our Chief Talent Officer at [email protected]