Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of warranties
The website and the content is provided “as is”. Leading Edge Aviation endeavours to give information that is correct, accurate and timely. Leading Edge Aviation makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the website and its content including, without limitation, that:
- the content in or made available through the website will be of merchantable quality and fit for a particular purpose
- the website or content will be accurate, complete, current, reliable, or timely
- the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free
- defects or errors in the website or the content, whether human or hardware errors, will be corrected
- the website will be free from viruses or harmful components
- communications to or from the website will be secure and/or not intercepted.
Limitation of liability
According to UK law, leading edge aviation, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and their respective successors and assigns will not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, in any event. This includes, without limitation, any loss or damages relating to lost business, lost profit, business interruption, inaccurate information, or any other loss suffered in connection with the use or misuse of the website. This shall apply regardless of the cause, whether it arises in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise. This shall apply even if Leading Edge Aviation knew of or ought to have known of the possibility of such damages.
The Content is protected by copyright law, and is owned by Leading Edge Aviation, its licensors, and/or any other party accredited as a Content provider. The content can’t be modified, transmitted, presented, distributed, republished or exploited in any way, except as granted in the Limited License. Otherwise, Leading Edge Aviation must give express consent.
Under the terms and conditions of this Agreement you have a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access, view and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use. You are granted the right to download, store and print single copies of the Website’s Content for your personal, non-commercial use, as long as you maintain all copyright and other notices relating to the Content. If you violate any provision of this Agreement, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you’ve made of any Content.
Leading Edge Aviation is a trademark of Leading Edge Aviation Limited. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the Website may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of Leading Edge Aviation or third parties. Certain trademarks of third parties may be used by Leading Edge Aviation under license, but should not be taken to imply any relationship or license between Leading Edge Aviation and the owner of the trademark, or that Leading Edge Aviation endorses the wares, services or business of the owner of the said trademark.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. They are not to be taken as an endorsement by Leading Edge Aviation of the contents of such third-party websites. Leading Edge Aviation is not responsible for the content of any third-party website, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party website including, without limitation, any representation or warranty:
- regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or suitability of any content on such third-party websites
- regarding the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods, or services located at or made available through such third-party websites
- that the operation of such third-party websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party websites will be corrected, or that such third-party web sites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
Leading Edge Aviation encourages links to the Website, but it doesn’t wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which contains, posts or transmits any unlawful information of any kind. This includes, without limitation:
- any content amounting to or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence
- any content giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violating any local, national or international law, or regulation
- any content which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Leading Edge Aviation
- any content which contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. Leading Edge Aviation can prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the Website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any of the type of content or information in the list above. You agree to remove any link you may have to the Website upon the request of Leading Edge Aviation.
Any comments or materials (“Submissions”) that you send to Leading Edge Aviation shall be treated as non-confidential unless otherwise agreed between you and Leading Edge Aviation in writing. You hereby grant Leading Edge Aviation a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- use, reproduce, store, adapt, translate, modify, make derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display such Submissions for any purpose.
to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights.
Subject to the rights granted to you by Leading Edge Aviation’s Privacy Statement and its limited licence, you agree, to:
- waive all moral rights in your Submission in favour of Leading Edge Aviation, to the extent possible under applicable copyright laws(ii) consent to your name, address and email and any other information associated with your Submission being used to identify you as the contributor of your Submission
- acknowledge and agree that Leading Edge Aviation is not responsible for any loss, damage or corruption that may occur to your submission
- acknowledge and agree that your Submission will be non-confidential.
Any information sent or received over the internet is generally not secure. Leading Edge Aviation cannot guarantee the security of any communication to or from the Website.
This Agreement and Leading Edge Aviation’s Privacy Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Leading Edge Aviation with respect to data protection and accessing and using the Website. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon you and Leading Edge Aviation and each of our respective successors and assigns. If any provision of this Agreement or any of its covenants is invalid or unenforceable, then it is severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any of the other provisions of the Agreement.
Governing law and jurisdiction
By accessing or using the Website, you agree that all matters relating to your access or use of the Website and its Content shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of laws principles. By agreeing, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom with respect to all matters relating to the Website.
Questions or comments regarding the Website should be directed by email to email@example.com